All the information
- provided by this website is given by How-To-Trade.co.za
- is intended to provide you with the tools and evidence to make calculated trades
- and tips are given in good faith
- How-to-trade.co.za neither makes nor intends to make any representation or warranty for the completeness of any information
- Is general and does not take your personal financial standing into account
- Carry Risk
- The value of an investment can go down and up
- This website does not provide personalised financial advice and should not be construed as such
Terms and Conditions
- The owner of this site, the authors of these contents and in general anybody connected to this site in any way, from now on collectively called "Providers", assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in these contents.
- The Providers further do not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the safety, reliability, accuracy, correctness or completeness of these contents and the content you will receive through any medium including email from How-to-trade.co.za.
- The Providers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, general, special, incidental or consequential damages (including -without limitation- data loss, lost revenues, miscellaneous losses and lost profit) which may result from the use, abuse, or misuse of these contents, even if the Providers have been informed of the possibilities of such damages. The Providers cannot assume any obligation or responsibility.
- The use of these contents is forbidden in those places where the law does not allow this disclaimer to take full effect.
- You must not activate your account on How-to-trade.co.za unless you understand and agree to all our terms and conditions. Once you have activated your account, it is deemed that you have read and understood the terms and conditions.
- If you have subscribed to the newsletter, acknowledgement of these terms and conditions are assumed. By unsubscribing, you no longer agree.
- All the information gathered in the online forms on the website is used to personally identify users that have registered to this service
- Information gathered is made available to the Synergy Systems Online the holding company of How-to-trade.co.za. The information will not be sold or used by any other company or utility not afilliated with Synergy Systems Online.
- By activating your account you agree to receive information and promotions from How-to-trade.co.za. Provided the information and promotions can be unsubscribed from.
- Should you wish to deactivate your account you may do so at anytime by, logging in and changing your account settings, unsubscribing from the newsletter or sending an email to email@example.com.
- The chart uses a third-party library that does seem to introduce google analytics tracking from my testing. It is important to setup your own browser based blocker like privacy badged or a DNS blocker like pihole to guard against these trackers.
We can delete your How-to-trade.co.za account and all associated data. Just send an email to request firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your account information or any other data is not shared with any third parties
- The website is no longer free (Since 01-04-2019), we have decided to lock the site down to people that have previously made payments
- New users will have 4 weeks as a
trial paiduser, thereafter they will fall into the
non-paying userstatus that allows the viewing of limited stocks, has no breakouts alerts via automated email and no watchlist.
- Update 1 January 2020: A payment of R360 for a single year, or R600 for 2 years can be made via EFT (details on the payments page) to become a paid member.
- Previous pricing: 01-04-2019 to 31-12-2019 cost R250 for a single year and R450 for 2 years.
- Previous pricing: 31-12-2019 to 31-07-2021 cost R300 for a single year and R500 for 2 years.
- Any reuse or redistribution of this data in any shape or form has no liability whatsoever on How-to-trade.co.za or the holding company.